Building access and security: bank and insurance
Portalp manufactures and installs custom automatic pedestrian doors that respect your building’s architectural specifications. Our sliding and telescopic doors can be customized to fit the brand image you want to project to your customers.
We have a wide range of finishes and shapes to make your reception modern and comfortable. Rectangular, round, or curved, you have a wide range of choices in double-door entrances!
Our solutions also use control systems to meet your specific needs in building access management. To secure your infrastructure, the door can be connected to an access control or surveillance system
Our security system experts can suggest custom solutions to protect your establishment.
Crédit Mutuel, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole , Crédit Lyonnais, Crédit du Nord, Société Générale, Crédit Agricole, BFCOI, UBCI, Crédit du Nord, Banque Populaire, Banque de France, Groupama, BRED…
Our bank and insurance security solutions
Bank fronts, local ATM, self-service area, reception, and bank vaults
Whether you are looking to implement an electronic security or physical protection system for an independent store, shopping center, or a national network for a major retailer, Portalp Security is here to help with its network and expertise.
- Locksmithing and armoring works (design, renovation, standards updates)
- Installation of secure technical and self-service areas
- Secure doors and entrances for funds transport
- Certified anti-break-in and bulletproof armored partitions
- Transparent curtains for the self-service area
- Service vaults
- Store deposits
- Intrusion detection, management of vault and ATM break-in scenarios
- Video protection (video analysis and broadcasting dynamic informational and advertising messages)
- Audio and video proof
- Local or remote-controlled access management
- Protective curtains against vandalism and current threats
- Online or offline secure mailboxes and deposits
- Access control
Our installations in the banking and insurance sector