Personal data protection policy
1. Purpose of this Policy
Portalp takes very seriously the respect of the life of its customers, prospects and more generally of all users of its website.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the means we use to collect your personal data, in strict compliance with your rights.
In this regard, we inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and Regulation No. 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (RGPD).
2. About us ?
Portalp France is a SAS with a capital of 2 747 570 €, registered in the RCS of Pontoise under number 424 850 014, whose headquarters is located 4 rue des Charpentiers 95330 Domont with the intra-community VAT number FR27424850014.
Portalp France acts as the controller of your personal data. The terms “Portalp” or “we” refer to the company Portalp France.
If you have any questions about the protection of personal data, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Definition and nature of personal data
During your use of the site https://preprod.portalp.com/ (hereafter: the “Site”), we can be brought to ask you to communicate data to us in personal matter concerning you.
We collect and use your personal data on the following legal bases:
- we have obtained your prior consent (by providing your data on the contact page…). In this context, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time;
- we have to process your personal data in order to comply with the laws and regulations in force.
The term “personal data” refers to all data that can identify an individual, which is for example your name, surname, pseudonym, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth…
A – Data you provide to us
You may provide us with personal data when:
- You subscribe to our newsletter;
- You fill in our contact forms
- You use the space reserved for the Portalp partner network;
The personal data you may provide to us may include:
- Your identity (last name, first name);
- Your phone number;
- Your mailing address;
- Your email address;
B – Data related to your comments on our website
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and your browser’s user agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
C – Use of media
If you are a registered user and you upload images to our website, we advise you to avoid uploading images that contain EXIF data of GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
4. Use of your personal data
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide you with the information requested through the contact form ;
- Respond to your request to become a distributor;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Meeting our legal obligations;
Your personal data is processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and for the duration of any period necessary to exercise legal rights.
As far as our prospects are concerned, your data is kept for 2 years and 2 months from your last action.
5. Recipients of the data collected
Only the staff of our company, the services responsible for control (auditor in particular) and our IT subcontractors may have access to your personal data. Only the above-mentioned persons who need access to personal data are authorized to do so.
Your personal data may also be sent to public bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations, to judicial officers, to ministerial officers and to bodies responsible for debt collection.
Your personal data is stored within the European Union and we do not make any transfers outside this territory.
6. Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred, rented or exchanged to third parties.
We inform you to take all useful precautions, organizational and technical measures appropriate to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and in particular, prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
8. Your rights regarding your personal data
Any person providing personal data has the following rights:
- Right to information about the collection and processing of personal data. This is the purpose of this policy of personal data protection;
- Right of access, rectification, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation;
- Right to object;
- Right to portability;
You can exercise your rights by writing to us at :
- our contact form
- our postal address : 4 rue des charpentiers 95330 Domont
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when your browser loads a particular website, the website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Cookies allow us to record and track your use of the website.
Cookies are managed by your web browser and do not allow access to the content of your data stored on your computer.
We can distinguish two types of cookies, which do not have the same purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies :
Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing experience to facilitate and perform certain functions.
- Navigation / usability cookies: to remember the answers given in a form or the user’s preferences regarding the language or the presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Automatic suggestion cookies: Text suggestions (login, address, password…)
- Statistical or analytical cookies: record information about your use of the website to improve its operation
- Cookies on the origin of the visit: Allows Portalp to know the origin of your visit (search engine, social networks …)
- Multimedia-related cookies: facilitate multimedia playback
These are stored in your browser for a period of six (6) months.
Advertising cookies may be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. These cookies can be used to carry out targeted advertising, i.e. advertising determined according to the user’s navigation.
These are stored in your browser for a period of thirteen (13) months.
We remind you that you can refuse the deposit of cookies by configuring your browser. However, such a refusal could alter the proper functioning of the website.
Portalp uses the following cookies :
10. Refusal of follow-up
When you first visit the site, a pop-up window asks you for your cookie preferences. By default, only functional cookies are activated. You are free to authorize the activation of statistical and/or marketing cookies.
Please note that we respect your browser’s “Do Not Track Me” preference, if it has been enabled.
You may opt out of having your browsing on this website tracked. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning about your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change this policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Such changes will be effective upon posting of the new policy.