Designed to meet safety requirements in public places, the automatic door with integral break-out opening offers all the comfort of an automatic sliding door, and transforms into an emergency exit in case of emergency evacuation in the building.
The full break-out panels open like a swing door, by a simple manual push, thus allowing the exit over the whole width of the opening, for a greater efficiency of the evacuation.
Our break-out door is available in the Portalp RS range:
Operational safety & building safety
Our break-out door is equipped with a fail-safe opening detection system: when the break-out opening is triggered, the door automatically switches to manual mode, allowing the panels to be operated freely without any constraints.
To combine comfort and security, different locking systems are possible: electric locking, mechanical locking with a key, interior locking such as espagnolette, etc.
An internal espagnolette lock, functioning as an internal emergency exit bar, can be fitted to the vertical posts.
Two models are available:
- in high lock: the break-out opening is locked. In case of emergency evacuation, the manual release allows the sliding wings to move.
- with top and bottom locking: the break-out opening and the sliding opening are locked in order to guarantee optimal security of the building against the risk of burglary during the closing hours.
The break-out door is suitable for high traffic areas. It is designed for use in an emergency exit.
It is frequently diverted from its primary function to allow the occasional passage of bulky objects requiring a wide opening (cars, furniture, delivery pallets, etc.).
Combine the break-out panels with the operator best suited to your needs:
Portalp break-out panels are universal and can be adapted to any type of operator: Tina, Diva LC and Diva…
This adaptability allows you to benefit from the performance of each type of operator depending on your project (small size, high power, design, etc.).
The door is available in a full break-out version:
- single door version: one sliding panel (right or left closing) and 1 semi-fixed lateral panel
- double door version: two sliding panels and two lateral or double semi-fixed panels
In the single break-out version, the door only consists of sliding wings that can be swung in or out by a simple manual push, in order to free up the full opening width of the door in case of emergency.
- Burglar-proof motorised lock
- Floor rail
- Secure external control
- PAC – Access control centre